Strict Standards: Non-static method JFactory::getUser() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\barge\forum\joomphpbb_engine2.php on line 683

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\barge\libraries\loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JFactory::getSession() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\barge\libraries\joomla\factory.php on line 163
modelbarge.info • View topic - Warwick IMBS 2012
Last Site Update
Last Update:
03-08-2017 12:07
Random Gallery Image

Who's Online....
We have 136 guests online
New User Registration
In order to register on this site, you must first submit the passphrase below.

How many DAYS are in February during a LEAP YEAR?
Forum Latest
World Hits
Home

Warwick IMBS 2012

Warwick IMBS 2012

Postby kimosubby shipyards » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:25 pm

Hello one and all,

I volunteered to be a poor substitute for Richard C at Warwick later this year, and now, courtesy of Richard I have a copy of the entry lists etc.

Those that have also volunteered should get in touch with me by PM so that I can send through car and exhibition passes when I get them. Remember only those who have already agreed to provide boats and material for display for the three days get free entry and back door parking.

I shall be making every attempt to get to Warwick on Thursday evening before the doors shut, but I have to come down from Scotland and who can predict traffic these days?

Be hearing from you (and you most probably will from Richard too), Kim (Isle of Man).
kimosubby shipyards

Re: Warwick IMBS 2012

Postby kimosubby shipyards » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:28 am

Hi everyone again,

please do not get confused by the Admin message on the home page - the cut off for attendees for this show with boats has passed (the forms have been sent in with details etc.) There are sufficient of us to cover the three days - all I am asking is that they contact me for me to get their details to pass on passes etc to them when I get them.

Others are coming on single days (without models) to help out BUT if you wish to attend like this then please do, you will have to buy a ticket to get in, but if we know you're coming I can arrange at least a name badge for you.

The Show will only accept models for display to be there for the full Show, and require such to be registered with them by the 1st October for insurance purposes.

Thanks, I hope that clears any misunderstandings that might arise, Kim
kimosubby shipyards

Postby admin » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:37 am

Sorry Kim,

I have changed the message to be a bit clearer (I hope)

:oops:
Anthony.
admin
Site Admin

Postby kimosubby shipyards » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:58 am

Hi Anthony,

many thanks, I don't think people realise how far in advance some of the Shows require attendee information and Club display items listed.

As it is, unfortunately one of our intended displayers can no longer display his wares, but will still put in an appearance if he can.

There are 4 of us in for the full slog, and 2 additional for Saturday, which is usually the busiest day, so we'll manage as always. And RC is hoping to "pop along" on Friday am to give us a pep talk too, so alls well with the world.

Kim
kimosubby shipyards

Postby mjp » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:31 pm

deleted
Last edited by mjp on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mjp

Postby mjp » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:34 pm

deleted
Last edited by mjp on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mjp

Postby kimosubby shipyards » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:33 am

MJP

I've sent you a PM. You should note in the blue section above, which contains the FAQ Members Logout titles a line "User Control Panel (1 new messages) - View your posts. Click on the User Control Panel and open the messages file tag.

To delete your post, use the delete "cross X " beside the edit button which is along the top of a posting. Click the edit function to access your post and then click the cross to delete it.

To send a PM, click on a members "blue" coloured name tag under the post title, on the left hand side of the second line of the header, it's beside a little page symbol.

Kim.
kimosubby shipyards

Postby kimosubby shipyards » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:21 am

Hello All,

every one signed up for Warwick for the full tour has now made base, so thank you. Hopefully we'll see lots of members wondering the Show and that they may call in for a chat!

Happy sailing, Kim
kimosubby shipyards

Postby kimosubby shipyards » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Well, that's Warwick done for another year, thanks to Peter and John who went the full distance with me and to all the others who came along and gave as much as they could spare.

Although we had fewer boats than last year, we were able to display some of them broadside to, so a lot od the deck furniture could be seen. New members signed on too, and Graham Povey was displaying his newly completed barge on his club stand and there was a tb Kitty on yet another.

Peter and myself took to the water on Sunday (twice) and we hope we gave the opportunity for some nice photographs.

For those who do the shows - please note that SWMEE at Shepton Mallet has been cancelled for 2013.

Cheers all, Kimosubby
kimosubby shipyards

Return to News